Sending Your Claim to the Insurance Company

If you are billing for a physician charge, you will bill your claims on a HCFA 1500 aka CMS 1500 form. You can see a sample here HCFA 1500 form

If you are doing facility or hospital billing only then you would use a UB92. You can see a sample UB92 here Sample UB92

To keep updated with constant changes of this form go to